My little experience with Bandipur National Park's Monkey


My little experience with Bandipur National Park's Monkey 

When we resting in front The Bandipur National Park and Tiger Reserve office building after a wonderful ride of inner parts of forest, sun is just complete his duty and setting down i noticed one monkey was sitting on a pillar where the welcome was narrated. In my mind i had a lot of thought on that like he may watching the wonderful sun set isn't he...may he is a regular watcher..may be he was just praying his god, or may he is very keen to welcome the guest those were coming....what ever it may i don't know what exactly he is thinking about....in between that thought process i made some photo too.The other interesting thing was that when i completed my shoot he just jump down and very slowly walk away from me.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Radha in Moon light" ( photographic recreation of Raja Ravi Varma's painting)

My Kochi