Bird and food

I always have had that feel some our life events are happening like a well scripted plot . we were placed such a perfection there were no other option too.The events played beyond our wild dreamt.
One day my friend called me and we both and one another friend starts a journey actualy we had no idea where we heading to eventualy we reached marayur and stayed there at night.
I had that habit of wake early in the morning in  shooting mood that day i did the same but little early as 3 O clock at morning not deliberately but forced to wake up due to heavy dog barking.
After little low light shoot i went deep into the area which  we stayed at a resort of 10 acre they have diff cultivation i moved that direction directed by birds chirps. I find a bird tied in the net which was wraped around the apple tree to protect apple from these kinds of birds . I saw a bird try to escape from it but couldn't. I reached there try to escape her but its not easy to break that net . From  her eyes i could feel that desire for live and disappoint of unable to fly . During my attempt to rescue by fear it make defecation and suddenly died. But that eye still haunting me i want to ive live live but something drawn behind me i couldn't fly i need to escape and please don't hirt me i need to escape ...
After that i discussed this with a worker (a lady)at the resort she said with a customised mind  it should happened. From their side they worked hard for their life with this cultivation.
If it for food no sin.
man said.
That bird trapped inside the net for food too
Eventhough there are lots of says somtime we hirt hirt inside by some visuals i hope so thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Radha in Moon light" ( photographic recreation of Raja Ravi Varma's painting)

My Kochi